If you need to report a security vulnerability in one of makedeb’s products, please see Reporting Security Vulnerabilities.
makedeb uses Matrix as its primary method for communication and support. All rooms are also accessible via a Discord server, though note that most of makedeb’s users will be found on Matrix.
All rooms are joinable via the Matrix space at #makedeb:hunterwittenborn.com.
If your client doesn’t support Matrix spaces, you can join each room individually:
- makedeb: General (#makedeb-project:hunterwittenborn.com)
- makedeb: Docs (#makedeb-docs:hunterwittenborn.com)
- makedeb: Homepage (#makedeb-homepage:hunterwittenborn.com)
- makedeb: Mist (#makedeb-mist:hunterwittenborn.com)
- makedeb: MPR (#makedeb-mpr:hunterwittenborn.com)
- makedeb: Prebuilt-MPR (#makedeb-prebuilt-mpr:hunterwittenborn.com)
The Discord server can be joined at https://discord.gg/R3MhyghtMD.